- Top Sellers
- Personal Care
You are shopping with Stephanie Herbert
Designed for today’s active families, this unique formula harnesses the power of enzymes to deliver potent effectiveness against your toughest odours and stains. Over 7.5 times more concentrated than most leading brands, it effectively helps reduce all kinds of odours and stains with just a few pre-measured pumps. A little bit goes a long way!
• Enzyme-based innovation
• Biodegradable—almost 100% within 30 days
• USDA certified 97% biobased content—from plants and other renewable sources—one of the highest ratings on the market
• Optical brighteners
Your family deserves to have their clothing smell and be as clean as it looks—free from harmful chemicals, fillers and questionable “fragrances” consisting of who knows what. In addition to containing harmful chemicals, some detergents don’t eradicate stains and odours.
Our ultra-concentrated, USDA certified biobased Liquid Laundry Detergent has been tested against the toughest odours and stains. The unique blend of enzymes easily breaks down and removes all kinds of odours and organic stains, getting your laundry exceptionally clean. Best of all, you never have to worry about harmful chemicals like bleach or added fragrances. It’s tough on dirt, not the environment.
HE Machine: Use between 1(2ml) - 3(6ml) pumps
Standard Machine: Use between 2(4ml) - 5(10ml) pumps
• Convenient pump bottle prevents spills and messes
• Pump dispenses a consistent amount every time, eliminating guesswork
• Eliminates the problem of heavy, drippy, messy detergent jugs in the laundry roo
• Can be used with both conventional and high-efficiency (HE) washing machines
• Effective in hard water
• Safe for septic systems
• Bottle is recyclable, PETE #1
• Product not tested on animals.
• Smaller package means less packaging waste. (Please always remember to rinse and recycle).
• No animal-derived ingredients
• Ultra-concentrated so just a few pre-measured pumps per load is all you need
• Requires just a fraction of the amount of most typical store brands
• Using less means you save money
— One bottle washes up to 215 loads in an HE machine and up to 107 laundry loads in a conventional machine
• USDA certified 97% biobased content—one of the highest ratings on the market!